Default Looking for a cheap and stable server

Legionbox.com and oissite.com have servers which can be suitable for all my needs and I wonder which one would you advise me to try?

Hi, I have checked both provided resources and I think you wanted to have the cloud servers you should first confirm with their customer support executive that they are providing the aws ebs snapshot services too because many times cloud service provide don't have that.

Goodluck!

You can always check servers at hostwinds.com. They do have servers starting from $90 per month.

Servers from Hostwinds.com and QHoster.com are worthwhile.
    Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them and you couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.

Take a look at Okayservers.com well-balanced dedicated servers. Pricing is really good.
    Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

QHoster.com and swisslayer.com servers can be suitable for all your demands.
    Their technicians are great. Great price and great service. Easy to use software.
    Great Cpanel software for managing the servers or individual accounts!!!

That is up to the Datacenter location in terms how stable and fast your server would be. I recommend Switzerland located servers from here: https://www.suisserack.com/swiss-dedi-servers/

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
    You can rely on kvchosting.net ssd dedicated hosting packages. Pricing speaks for itself.

I have been extremely satisfied using their services.

All the features and freebies have been really good and I looking forward to using them for years to come. If you're looking at price only (as I did with my first host!) Oissite.com are certainly competitive but by no-means the cheapest.