Default centohost.com vs legionbox.com

Deals from centohost.com and legionbox.com are attractive forme and I wonder which way is better to follow?

You know plans from QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com can be suitable for all your needs.
    Can't be better. Speed, Peformance, support and uptime all are awesome. I highly recommend them.

You can give kvchosting.net a try. All of their work is based on quality!
    Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
    Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages, but check out:
    - Siteground.com
    - Dreamhost.com
    - Rareservers.com
    - Viux.com
    They offer cool packages at reasonable rates along with nice features and much resources.
    I like these hosts, so I believe you will get good hosting experience with them as well.

So far, very much satisfied with the performance of centohost.com servers, features & technical support!
    I'm really happy with their support, they reply support queries very instantly. Pricing is also, good enough.

I would like ot draw your attention to services from hostingsource.com and oissite.com.
    I would recommend them to anybody for ease of use and expertise especially for somebody like me, a casual user.

I would recommend CentoHost.com dedicated servers to anyone needing a website for any business.
    Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge.
    Their customer service has improved drastically since I started the account.

Excellent support, free domain for life, and reasonable pricing... what else can a customer ask for? I've stayed with legionbox.com for 5 months and look forward to more years with them. Recommended.