Thread: VPS to buy ...

Default VPS to buy ...

Hostround.com and kvchosting.net provide VPS deals which are attractive for me and I wonder which one is better to follow?

My site is always up. I've never had any down time. Never had any problem with kvchosting.net.
    I don't believe you will find a better host. 24/7 support. Fast servers. Price is excellent.

Legionbox.com and oissite.com VPS deals can be attractive and suitable for your demands.
    They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.

I've been using kvchosting.net for about a year and everything works like a lock. Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going. I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far they have been the best.

KVChosting.net company is good enough to have a deal with.
    Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable servers and knowledgeable team.

Well, the fact is that kvchosting.net have some of the best customer support I've ever encountered.
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

Have a look at VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk.
    Rock solid hosting. I recommend them for: 1) Sound support. Very fast response. 2) Prices, the best prices I have seen. 3) cPanel offered has the the options one needs in present day hosting.

Well, kvchosting.net service is excellent and very reliable and stable, I almost had no reason to contact their support. The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.

I vote for hostround.com.
    Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.

If you check warez-host.com you will find some nice Offshore Servers. They have both dedicated and VPS so you will be able to find something right for you.

visit qhoster.com. They have both linux and windows based servers. Plus they have lots of server locations and plenty of payment methods.