Default Looking for Linux dedicated server hosting

I'd like to choose the best dedicated server host host:
    RAM: 24 GB, HDD: 1 TB + 16 TB - bandwidth, Linux oS.
    I have already found centohost.com - are they good?
    Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?

A2hosting.com and QHoster.com provide reliable and trustworthy servers which cost not much and they are rock-solid.

Hostround.com and legionbox.com servers can be good for your needs, the OP.
    They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

Speed of my sites is great and I would like to say that my visitors are happy with the speed upload of my pages. They write good feedbacks about this. All in all, I'm happy to deal with Centohost.com fast server web host and can highly recommend it to other webmasters.

Have a look at servers which kvchosting.net and swisslayer.com.
    Very simple and straight forward, I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a simple way to host any service, site, app and whatever.

Centohost.com cPanel makes life my life easier. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support. They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

I definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison!

OP, take your time to look at warez-host.com Offshore Dedicated Server packages.
    I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

Dedicated servers from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
    Very friendly and fast support, they know what they are doing. Good and fast servers.