Default e-hosting providers in Europe?

I'd like to choose the best EU host host:
    HDD: 20 Gb + 700 GB - bandwidth, Linux oS.
    I have already found exmasters.com - are they good?
    Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?

Hostsailor.com and oissite.com services are worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
    Prices are rock-bottom and servers are rock-solid.

Overall, exmasters.com is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. Their customer support helped me with the process of upgrading and now my website is running fast and efficiently.

First I used virtual hosting offered by exmasters.com then upraged it to VPS hosting account. Their customer support was responsive and very helpful in transferring my files. I have been here for 6 months, and uptime has been 99.94%. All my questions have been answered within 10 minutes of submission.

A2hosting.com and legionbox.com are solid and trustworthy hosts.
    Their servers are fast, the technical support is professional and responsive and pretty rich Knowledge Base and help resources. You can't ask for more.

Exmasters.com support is second to none. All tickets are resolved in 15-20 mins.
    This comes to a price. It`s not the cheapest host. Nor their plans are the richest in features.