Default Bitcoin vps hosting suggestions?

I need #1 web host, I would like to get VPS hosting plans at.
    I need about 40 gbs of space, 1050 gbs of bandwidth.

Any info on superbithost.com bitcoin vps hosting services?
    Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?
    What host is better from your points? Why? What host would you choose?

VPS accounts from QHoster.com (happy2018) and Legionbox.com (LEGIONNewY) are worthwhile.
    They provide their customers with a lightning-fast server and rock-solid stability.

With superbithost.com I have always had customer service that is above and beyond what I had previously had with several other hosts. Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

Go ahead and give superbithost.com a try. It is well-known bitcoin offshore ddos protected host.
    Easy access to my data and mail, and the fastest, most reliable customer service in the industry.

Hello, If you are looking for the fastest, more reliable and secure servers I think you should use the cloud servers with ec2 instance types which are more fast, reliable and secure.

Goodluck!

Have a look at VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    You'll be truly pleased on having your website hosted with them. Their biz is based on help and problem solving for the customers. Teams are good when motivated. They are helpful for 24 hours.

You can rely on superbithost.com services.
    I have had to use their phone support a few times and they have always been professional and helpful. They have awesome people working for them who really care about doing a good job.

Check out VPS accounts from a2hosting.com and hostingsource.com, their Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.

Server locations: Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, etc. I like superbithost.com multiple server locations.

The price for their bitcoin offshore vps deals is great.
    They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

VPS accounts from hosting.uk and kvchosting.net can be suitable for all your demands.
    Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!