I will create and design a Resume and Cover Letter. Complex resumes will require a custom offer. Please message me for a personalized quote which includes FREE 1-3 day rush delivery! View my 10,000+ reviews - I am a Super Seller and Certified Resume Writer with 15+ years of experience working for industry leaders as a Senior Recruiter and have completed award-winning resumes for clients all over the globe. You can see my work featured in Forbes, LinkedIn, The Huffington Post, CNN and other venues. Basic Package: 1. Rewrite your ENTIRE resume - ALL content/jobs - a complete overhaul 2. Create a powerful bio/introduction to immediately grab attention 3. Create achievement based bullets with full keyword optimization for ALL jobs and content (ATS optimized) 4. Design into a dynamic Word document that is fully editable. 5. Add ideas/content that I can help you personalize to fully capture your accomplishments Advanced Package - Resume + Cover Letter! Make sure to have the perfect introduction. Deluxe Package - will optimize profile to instantly GET NOTICED