Default Server to buy from a decent provider

Comparing servers from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com, which way is better to follow in terms of hosting a forum with?

You will not go wrong if you choose Hostingsource.com dedicated server hosting.
    They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.

I had a few problems to set up my new account, but thanks to the awesome support of hostingsource.com finally I managed it. Their support is outstanding. Very fast and friendly. Even I'm using my webspace for a short time, I'm very happy with my choice.

Servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are solid and trustworthy and they are able to satisfy all your needs. They will meet your needs on the most favorable terms. They offer really good uptime and speed, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one for your specific needs.

For me, Hostplay.com offshore servers are really perfect for running any kind of web sites.
    Uptime is great and their promise (99.9% uptime guarantee) is correct. It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

I am very pleased with the customer service that hostingsource.com provide.
    I had no hesitation in recommending them to my boss for one of our clients through work.
    Will continue to use their service for as long as physically possible.

I strongly believe that hostingsource.com is good place for getting dedicated servers.
    Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.