Default Anyone Need Website?

Hello Friends If Anyone Need Ur Own Website then you can contact me i am designing all types of websites.Static Page,Flash Websites,Personal Blogs,Wordpress Blogs,Wordpress Multi Blogging Sites,Social Sites,Dating Sites,Adsense Sharing Sites,Logo Making,Banner Making,PTC Site Scripts,Online Photo Albums, Discussion Boards,Personal Site Search Engines,SEO etc.. With A Reasonable Cost.You Can See My Portfolio Here.
    CLICK HERE To See My Portfolio.
    You Can Contact Me Online My Yahoo ID Is-bapidebu
    Thank You.[/u]

that is great, may know how many days you will take to make my site on my requirement, and how much would you charge for that can you give the details please

hey i want to know how much do u charge for designing the website.do you create a new website and design it and then sell.please pm me the cost and then i will let you know if i can buy it or not.

can you show some sites for example and if i find it is good and i can earn money by that i will buy one to have a try.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    that is great, may know how many days you will take to make my site on my requirement, and how much would you charge for that can you give the details please
    Dear ashok_singh it takes minimum of 7 to 10 days to develop your whole site in to a new looks and format and i will develop in such a way that u can earn money in different way and later you can also sell your website with high cost i will also do the search engine optimization which will help ur website to come in first page of different search engines.
    Plz add me me in your yahoo messenger my id is-bapidebu or you can provide me ur skype id.
    waiting for ur reply.
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    can you show some sites for example and if i find it is good and i can earn money by that i will buy one to have a try.
    Dear Friend You Can Check My Portfolio Where you can able to see what types of websites i have developed for my clients plz click on The following link to visit my Portfolio Plz CLICK HERE
    For price details plz contact me or pm me or add me in ur Yahoo Messenger ID My Yahoo ID is-bapidebu
    I will help u in earning from ur website i will also make advertise ur websites in different websites.
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Dear Friend You Can Check My Portfolio Where you can able to see what types of websites i have developed for my clients plz click on The following link to visit my Portfolio Plz CLICK HERE
    For price details plz contact me or pm me or add me in ur Yahoo Messenger ID My Yahoo ID is-bapidebu
    I will help u in earning from ur website i will also make advertise ur websites in different websites.
    Thank You.
    i saw ur profile ,really fantastic jobs you have done and rates also very cheap ..i'll tell u when anything required.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thank You.
    i saw ur profile ,really fantastic jobs you have done and rates also very cheap ..i'll tell u when anything required.
    Thanks.

Wow !! Thats gteat.. I will surely contact u when I creat a web site..

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Wow !! Thats gteat.. I will surely contact u when I creat a web site..
    Thanks For Ur Response.