Default Need server (requirements inside)

Requirements:
    Storage (H/W RAID-1): 2x1 TB
    Traffic/Month: 10 TB
    My budget is $175/mo. What web hosting providers with stable servers located in Europe can you recommend me to look at?
    What can you say about QHoster.com and their dedicated hosting services? Any info on their customer support care?
    What hosting provider would you choose?

Have a look at servers from legionbox.com (LEGION20OFF). Always quick responses to any of your needs! Technical assistance has been great.

Personally I like QHoster.com service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
    QHoster.com may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution. For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE my host!

Promo code : happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

I'm really satisfied with QHoster.com. Your support service is excellent... each time I had to contact for questions or informations, i've received perfect answers in a very quick delay. Yes, everything is excellent.

My hosting from QHoster.com is perfect, couldn't ask for much more. Excellent communication and response times. After having a bad experience with a web host, this company was very refreshing. And with the prices they have, you can't go wrong.