Default Cloud hosting + 24/7 tech support?

I need 20GB space, bandwidth can be 500GB. 24/7 tech support
    I came across viux.com cloud hosting deals and don't really know if they can be good for this.
    What host would you choose? Why?
    Do you think that I can give them a try?

Plans from hostwinds.com and oissite.com can be good for you because of their top-notch services with high uptime and their network is fully-redundant.
    Support is helpful and skillful.

After searching for advice on web hosting providers, decided to go with Viux.com. They advertise quality support, and they deliver. Their control panel has a complete set of web-management features. Their email support is so fast, so good, that you have the solution or the first step to the solution in less time than you would spend in a call support queue.

Yesterday was my 1st year anniversary of hosting with viux.com - it was certainly a happy one. After a bumpy ride with some other hosts I was referred to this host by a friend. So far my experience with them has been excellent and beyond my expectations.

Viux.com is professional web hosting provider. Everything works fine.
    This is a straight-forward, easy to use service company. Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend its services!

Viux.com support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast.
    They help you with any small issue you may have and will install stuff for you because it is professional web host.

Cloud hosting is the modern era concept which should be accepted by everyone, either small business or medium businesses. Its has a lot of benefits therefore it can be accepted by all.

In an IT context, 24/7 support means a support service that is provided 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. This may include an array of IT services – like server monitoring, call center support, database support and so on. This support generally includes support for those services that require running without disruption and downtime.

Plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are full-featured and uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
    The staffs are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.