Hybrid View

Default Need to host 5 client's web sites (e-commerce ones)

I want to host my 5 client's web sites (e-commerce ones) in the Europe
    I have found exmasters.com - they have servers located in Europe.
    Can I trust them?
    Any alternatives for comparison please?

I'd recommend you to use servers from reliable hosting providers: legionbox.com (LEGION20OFF) and linovus.hosting. Always quick responses to any of your needs! Technical assistance has been great.

I just moved my site to exmasters.com for a couple of reasons. Their price is great. They have huge amount of space, traffic and domain. They also have exceptional customer service. I had no problems getting everything set up.

I do believe hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com are able to satisfy all your needs.
    Their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses and pricing policy is simple and flexible.

Response time was okay. Uptime mostly at 99%, there maybe some few downtime but I understand that no providers can actually guarantee a 100%. Exmasters.com usually reply 5-10 minutes after you submit your ticket with a logical answer. Can't ask for more...

Totally agree with others about exmasters.com - they are perfect (adult) hosting provider.
    The reliability is stellar, the machines aren't cramped with as many clients as possible, and the performance is top-notch.