Default Server in Europe

Shamanhost.com and hostround.com servers are nice for me and their servers are low cost and full-featured and I don't know which one is better to sign up with?

How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?

I believe you'll choose the best server if you compare: Rareservers.com and Superbithost.com
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Use servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    They are cheap, reliable and fast.

Check out http://okayservers.com
    They offer servers in UK, London. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

You know shamanhost.com and hostround.com have provided servers which are rock-solid and well-balanced and they cost not much. They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

Why not to give centohost.com a try?
    Super nice and helpful customer service. FTP access has sometimes been a little bit spotty, which is why I could not give them a 100% score; it is sometimes intermittent, but nothing too large to open a complaint about.

Your sites will be in good hands if you choose VIUX.com - I'm 100% satisfied running my web sites.
    Speed, support and everything are very good. It's the best web hosting I have used.

Servers from QHoster.com and Hostsailor.com are worth trying.
    24/7 support MEANS 24/7 support unlike other hosts. Very helpful and friendly; they don’t play the blame game and resolves issues quickly.