Hybrid View

Default Bitcoin vps hosting suggestions?

I'd like to choose the best Bitcoin EU vps host:
    RAM: 4 GB, HDD: 80 GB, CPU: 4 Core
    I have already found several hosts: Bithost.io and QHoster.com
    Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?

Give bithost.io a try. It now allows you to buy Digital Ocean servers with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and many others crypto. Online Since 2014. Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

VPS deals from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com can be suitable for your needs.
    Servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive and network is fully-redundant.

I had a few problems to set up my new account, but thanks to the awesome support of QHoster.com finally I managed it. Their support is outstanding. Very fast and friendly. Even I'm using my webspace for a short time, I'm very happy with my choice.

I have no technical knowledge therefore can not say anything about Libertyvps.net servers, network, etc. However, I can say something about the people - the owner of the host and the members of their support team and nice gentlemen and very friendly.

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net can be suitable for your needs, the OP.
    All your questions and worries were answered and allayed.They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with all questions. They are definitely worth a shot.