Default Looking for the best hosting provider in the USA

I need #1 web host, I would like to get shared hosting plans at (with real US ips).
    I need about 10 gbs of space, 150 gbs of bandwidth.

Any info on kvchosting.net cPanel shared hosting services?
    Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?
    What host is better from your points? Why? What host would you choose?

Have a look at shared accounts from hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
    Plans are full-featured and uptime is high and support is active even at night hours.

The professional focused efforts they delicately put together into making sure their customers feel safe, secure and taken care of are something every webhosting customers would value highly and I would recommend kvchosting.net ssd hosting to anyone. A 5 five star host!

Hostwinds.com and QHoster.com are the best hosting providers with high uptime and quality support.
    Prices are competitive.

Kvchosting.net customer service is great as well. I just recently had my main domain hacked into and everything deleted but within a couple hours they helped get everything back online for me smoothly and pretty quickly. My last webhost would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket.

My dealings with kvchosting.net have been top notch, and I have been very pleased with fast, personable, and affordable service. Their service is excellent, they are very professional and quick!

You know hostwinds.com and legionbox.com servers are worth your attention because of their top-notch services. Prices are low and support is always ready to help.

I have had to use their phone support a few times and they have always been professional and helpful. They have awesome people working for them who really care about doing a good job. My site has never been down kvchosting.net

Have a look at plans from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.