Default Looking for VPS in Bulgaria + SSD

I would like to choose a reliable web host in Bulgaria that is good for vBulletin boards.
    I need about 40 gbs of hard disk, 2 Cores, Linux + SSD storage.

Is warez-host.com trustworthy web host?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

Doing some more research, I discovered warez-host.com. They were offering an initial signup discount that was too good to ignore.That made the value proposition impossible to resist.
    This offshore provider is really good web host!

Hostsailor.com and hosting.co.uk provide attractive VPS deals in Europe.
    Servers are well-balanced and support is fast and skillful.

Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all VPS plans.
    Starting with warez-host.com. No problems and they come highly recommended by my friends.

I'd like to draw your attention to VPS accounts from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net.
    These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Warez-host.com are really transparent and timely in communicating about the glitches when they happen.
    Highly recommended. It's simple, inexpensive, and reliable. I have several domains hosted at VPS for several years, and have only had 1 outage.

HostingSource.com and hostsailor.com are worth your attention because of their top-notch services with affordable prices. They certainly have built the hosts with a customer focused attitude and you couldn't be more pleased.

You can trust http://superbithost.com
    each time I had to contact for questions or informations, i've received perfect answers in a very quick delay. Yes, everything is excellent.

QHoster.com and hosting.co.uk VPS deals are worth your attention because they are proven to be the best in providing hosting in Europe.
    They are worth every cent you pay for their services.