Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which Is The Best Affiliate Program

Dear Friends Can Anybody Advice Me Which Is The Best Affiliate Program From Which We Can Earn A Fixed Money.Waiting For Reply.
    Thank You.

Well i will suggest you some good affiliate programs as Commission Junction CJ.com, Clickbank.com and linkshare.com this are top three affiliate programs and their are lot's of other affiliate program just you need google it. :wink:

Dear moneymoney Thanks for your reply.I am checking the sites links given by you.
    Thanks.

I have heard good things about Global Domains International. If I remember it right, someone from another forum is earning decent monthly income from the site. You might want to check it out too.

Default Re: Which Is The Best Affiliate Program

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Dear Friends Can Anybody Advice Me Which Is The Best Affiliate Program From Which We Can Earn A Fixed Money.Waiting For Reply.
    Thank You.
    Hello debasis,

You have asked a difficult question from us. It is hard for anyone to answer that, and to tell you which is the best Affiliate Program. Everyone will tell that the program that they are in is the best affiliate program ever and that they are making a fortune!

I will tell you almost the same thing... just almost

I would say, the the affiliate program that I am working with - Global Domains International (GDI) - is one of the best affiliate programs out there. GDI is offering you the chance to earn a residual monthly income. They are reliable - they are paying its members since 2000, affordable - $10 per month, with 7 days free trial, with a real product - domain and web hosting!

In time, this company can provide you a residual monthly income that will last.

Dear artagnan1978 Thanks for ur valuable answer. I am checking the site right now.
    Thanks.

as far as i know google adsense is the best but i still can not apply it successfully.i just using bidvertiser currently.and it is also nice becasue it is paying via paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Dear artagnan1978 Thanks for ur valuable answer. I am checking the site right now.
    Thanks.
    You are welcome... if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I would more than happy to answer all your questions.

Good luck with all your programs that you'll chose to work with!

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    as far as i know google adsense is the best but i still can not apply it successfully.i just using bidvertiser currently.and it is also nice becasue it is paying via paypal.
    Well i think for advertisement on blog or site Google Adsense is the best they have so many verity of advertisement.... and yes Bidvertiser is also good PPC site they are giving $20 sign up bonus for advertisement..

Dear Debasis, clickbank is best affiliate program on internet. But I want to suggest you that if you have a website, than join as many as affiliate programs. You find many of good affiliate sites in this forum.

what sort of add display with bidvertiser is it similar to google are they on the same par ?

Default Difficult...

..to give a decent answer and it really depends on the affiliates you sign up to and the success you have with marketing the products they are selling. For me I've had some success with CJ.com (Napster affiliate) but mostly I have success with direct affiliate accounts such as eBay and Amazon - they are perfect for me as I can target exactly what product I am interested about and don't have to try and sell one product.

you can try with CJ , PTU

Smile Re: Which Is The Best Affiliate Program

Clickbank by far is the best affiliate program, because once you have learned how to promote clickbank products the correct way, you can pretty much make money on demand.

It's not easy though if your new to affiliate marketing, and without a doubt you will find yourself struggling to make any money in the beginning.

The secret to making money from clickbank, is to write your own reviews about products, which involves you getting as much information as you can about the product and it's creator, then write an informative review.

Setup your own blog and post these reviews as often as possible, and include your cloaked product affiliate link at the end.

Default text message marketing

Hi, you may go for text message marketing, it’s effective and fast for your business. I’m an eBay seller and most of the time I use txt2offer.com and it’s really great for me. It increases my repeat business and amount of times they buy. You may also try it, I’m sure this will work for you. Good luck!

I would recommend Commision Junction but the choice is always yours.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis View Post
    Thank You.
    Yo diria MedsPartners
    medspartners.com/index.aspx?pId=2163

saludos

try morenich or linkshare, that are good

cpalead is good if you have legit site
    yw

Try a new file hosting service FilePost.com