Default Bitcoin dedicated servers at good rates? + ddos protection is needed.

My requirements are:
    RAM: 32GB
    Storage (H/W RAID-1): 2x1 TB
    Traffic/Month: 10 TB
    My budget is $175/mo.
    What can you say about superbithost.com and their dedicated hosting services? Any info on their customer support care?
    What hosting provider would you choose?

Have a look at servers from hostround.com, they provide cheap and reliable servers which are supported well around the clock. Their troubleshooting support is second to none.

I have had several websites on superbithost.com bitcoin vps hosting account for the last several years and are very satisfied. Support through their support ticket system is exemplary - fast and professional responses. I have had several outages caused by DDoS attacks on other servers at the data center.

I am impressed with superbithost.com service. Now I have so much more control of my web server and confidence being supported by this reliable company. Additionally, I did not purchase the cPanel. With my general knowledge of Linux and help from the support team.