Default Bitcoin dedicated servers at good rates? + ddos protection is needed.

My requirements are:
    RAM: 32GB
    Storage (H/W RAID-1): 2x1 TB
    Traffic/Month: 10 TB
    My budget is $175/mo.
    What can you say about superbithost.com and their dedicated hosting services? Any info on their customer support care?
    What hosting provider would you choose?

Have a look at servers from hostround.com, they provide cheap and reliable servers which are supported well around the clock. Their troubleshooting support is second to none.

I have had several websites on superbithost.com bitcoin vps hosting account for the last several years and are very satisfied. Support through their support ticket system is exemplary - fast and professional responses. I have had several outages caused by DDoS attacks on other servers at the data center.

I am impressed with superbithost.com service. Now I have so much more control of my web server and confidence being supported by this reliable company. Additionally, I did not purchase the cPanel. With my general knowledge of Linux and help from the support team.

Our Foundation now has no hesitation in recommending the superbithost.com bitcoin web hosting service to our clients and to those groups in the community who we support with our charitable work; we have no hesitation in recommending them to you.
    I have no complaints to share.

Every conversation was pleasant and helpful. Every question resolved to my satisfaction. No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (few conversations went past midnight).
    Very happy with superbithost.com and would not hesitate to recommend them.