Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Are you earning from Liberty Reserve Referral Program?

Just today I've come to know LR too have referral program, and every member who signs under us will get 0.05$ and we will get 0.25$.
    It seems this is a great referral program. And whenever our referral do any transaction, we will get commission for that.

I want to know, are anyone earning from the referral program?
    I'm still new to this program.

Yup i have one referral in my downline and i have been paid for bringing a referral to the processor ...
    But until now he hasn't made any transactions so that is why i din't get any commission from it yet ...
    But its a great opprtunity by the processor to earn a little

do you know that your commission is calculated on the fee of transaction only ?

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    do you know that your commission is calculated on the fee of transaction only ?
    Yup thats right here what is written in their site ...
    You, as a referrer, will receive 10% of any fee that is generated from that user for his or her internal spend transactions. These payments will be automatically made to your account as long as that user is active.
    And here is the link where they detailed about the referral system ...:

https://www.libertyreserve.com/en/referral/

Also I think to refer any one we must have minimum balance of 10$ in our account. Otherwise, we cannot refer anyone.
    I wonder what will happen if I refer anyone when I have less than 10$ in my account. Don't they give me the referral bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Also I think to refer any one we must have minimum balance of 10$ in our account. Otherwise, we cannot refer anyone.
    I wonder what will happen if I refer anyone when I have less than 10$ in my account. Don't they give me the referral bonus?
    Yup here are the requirements

Requirements

1. You must have $10 in your account to be a referrer.
    2. You must post your referrer link on any online page (web site, blog, forum, email account, etc.) Direct referral links entered in a browser will not work.
    3. Referrers that generate a lot of fake accounts will be frozen. Warn your friends and clients not to open fake accounts.
    4. You must not pay people for signing up under you.
    In case you have less than 10$ and a member joins under you the referral bonus will not be given either to you nor the referral he/ she will be considered to be signed in normally as he would without the referral link

Dear lemon, I don't believe this referral program of LR. As I know they pay only, when they earn some commission from your referral's transaction. But I'm not sure.

Then I think it's better if I forget this referral program because usually I don't like to keep $10 in my LR. I always like to have my balance in paypal account. Even I get funds in LR, I used to transfer it to paypal.

i know the referral system of the e-currency before and at that time many people were promoting it so i was too later to do that and till now i do not have referrals.and it is much harder to get referrals now.

Then I think it's better if I forget this referral program because usually I don't like to keep $10 in my LR. I always like to have my balance in paypal account. Even I get funds in LR, I used to transfer it to paypal.
    Its not a big deal ... Anyways the referral thing is not really means of earning until and unless you have a hyip monitor or a merchant under you as a referral .. Rest all the times you literally get nothing ..

may be its profitable if your referrals are doing transactions everday by thousands of dollars .

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    may be its profitable if your referrals are doing transactions everday by thousands of dollars .
    That is why i have clearly mentioned that if only you have a merchant or an admin of a big program sign up under you you will have huge profit ..
    If not there isn't much of a profit at all

earning from such a referral system is too low and no body cares for the 25 cents that we get.but still it may help us in reducing the fee on the transaction.

One more thing I like to ask. Suppose at the time of getting one referral I have 10$ in my account, so I'll be credited 25 cents, right? I wonder what if I empty that $10 after I get paid the referral bonus. Will they deduct 25 cents from me?

One more thing I like to ask. Suppose at the time of getting one referral I have 10$ in my account, so I'll be credited 25 cents, right? I wonder what if I empty that $10 after I get paid the referral bonus. Will they deduct 25 cents from me?
    Well i am not sure we will really get 25 cent if some one join under our referral link i have heard it other forum one member referred his friend to join under him but still he haven;t got paid single cent from LR...

Well i am not sure we will really get 25 cent if some one join under our referral link i have heard it other forum one member referred his friend to join under him but still he haven;t got paid single cent from LR...
    Maybe your friend didn't have the required 10$ minimum balance when he referred the member. Otherwise, I think we will be credited 25 cents right away. But my concern is what if I empty my account after I get paid the 25 cents.

Maybe your friend didn't have the required 10$ minimum balance when he referred the member. Otherwise, I think we will be credited 25 cents right away. But my concern is what if I empty my account after I get paid the 25 cents.
    Well he all time balance above 10$ in his account well i think they might not accept members who create account from direct referral link who register account by using Site banner it get counted...

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well he all time balance above 10$ in his account well i think they might not accept members who create account from direct referral link who register account by using Site banner it get counted...
    Oh yes you are correct. I read this rule in LR that our referral won't be counted if he signs up from using referral link. He is supposed to come from any forums or blogs or websites banners or links.

Oh yes you are correct. I read this rule in LR that our referral won't be counted if he signs up from using referral link. He is supposed to come from any forums or blogs or websites banners or links.
    and that is why that guy haven't got paid anything from LR referral as he might gave his referral link though Yahoo messenger or email that will not be counted...

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Yup i have one referral in my downline and i have been paid for bringing a referral to the processor ...
    But until now he hasn't made any transactions so that is why i din't get any commission from it yet ...
    But its a great opprtunity by the processor to earn a little
    well. i also have a referral but have yet to receive the bonunce there. don't they only give the bonunce under you and your referral also reach 10$ balance there?