Default 12 step guide.A complete guide for money making

I have seen many sites regarding online earnings but after checking them some required cash to start
    and some were just time waisting.Just yesterday I saw a new site regarding online earning.
    It really looked great to me.It had info about ptc's,paid surveys and gpt to complete offers e.t.c and alot more
    The best thing is its totally free and the ways explained there are also 100% free.
    This is the info from the site

Hello, and welcome to 12StepGuide!

12StepGuide.com is a website dedicated to showing YOU how to make money online - 100% FREE!

No Risk. No Cost. Endless Possibilities.

Before we go any further, put away your wallet and credits cards. Why? Because the systems I'm going to tell you about are absolutely free! They will cost you nothing!

Next, I need to ask you a question. Answer honestly.

Could you use some extra cash?

If you answered no, please leave this site now. This is only for people interested in making money!

Throughout 12StepGuide.com I will show you a variety of systems you can use to make cash now. It requires nothing more than a computer and an internet connection, and a bit of your time. The only systems you'll find here are ones that are proven to work. How do I know they work? Because I use them!

Here at 12StepGuide.com we will show you how to get paid to do things you already do on a daily basis, such as filling out forms, reading E-Mail, playing games, shopping, voicing your opinion, voting on issues and sites, and so much more!

We will even show you how to get cashback for buying things on E-Bay, referring people to websites, selling the products that other people have already developed (Affiliate Marketing), networking - the list goes on and on! You can make money online for FREE - and we'll show you how to do just that.

Interested in special offers and exclusive information? Click here to sign-up for our newsletter!

Below is the link to the site.
    www.12stepguide.com/

Plz post ur feedbacks after looking the site that was it helpful or not.

nice sharing buddy really useful tips and sites to earn handsome money all kind of site from where we can earn money ....