Default Looking for server

Good day everyone!
    I heard Hostingsource.com and Hostsailor.com provide cheap and reliable servers which are amazing for me and I wonder which way is better to follow?
    What do you think? Any experience with them? Any alternatives you have to suggest?
    Thanks in advance!

How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

Check out superbithost.com offers - their bitcoin dedicated servers look really good.
    Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

Read through the plan you have selected and write down on a piece of paper what they are offering you. Do you understand everything? If not find out what it means because you don’t want to sign up for 1 year and then figure out that there is a difference between addon domains and parked domains.

No doubts Hostingsource.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services. They they offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Servers from hostingsource.com are decent and reliable and their prices are low and ever webmasters with a tight budget are able to buy their services as they cost little.

I came to hostingsource.com 6 months ago.. Must say that I am fully-satisfied using their services.
    Check out this dedicated server (i like it):
    Dedicated Server - Xeon E5 1650 - 6 Cores CPU
    RAM: 48GB, Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB, Traffic/Month: Unmetered, Price - $189/mo (1st month discounted price - $94.5/mo)
    Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

Servers from linovus.hosting are worth your attention, they provide quality managed servers in a webmaster-friendly manner.
    Give them a try.

Recently my website was hacked due to my own negligence. They even helped me restored my website!
    Hostingsource.com is a host you can trust! I'm getting so much more than I paid! With as easy a setup as this was, I can now focus on what's important, bringing in new clients, sites and hosting.

You know it's hard to choose between such respectable hosts - hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com - as their plans are full of useful resources and their servers are well-balanced and prices are affordable. Their tech staff is always ready to help.

Well, the price for hostingsource.com dedicated servers is really cool.
    Their support team made the transfer so smooth and my services were never greater! Very straight company, I’m very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.

I'd recommend you to use servers from time-tested companies, I mean hostwinds.com and linovus.hosting.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.