Default Linux VPS hosting in UK? suggestions please

I need to know some reliable web hosts offering Linux vps hosting in UK.
    The thing is that I have some clients who is looking for 40 gbs of HD, Linux, 1 TB of bandwidth SSD VPS hosting accounts.
    I am thinking of dealing with Hosting.co.uk web host. Is it good?
    One of my colleagues recommended me to try Rareservers.com services. Are they trustworthy?
    What host would you choose?

What other hosts in UK do you know?

I know Hostwinds.com is suitable option. I was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them. Currently extremely happy - they have already saved me hours of hassle, and they supply some very useful scripts

I can say that I am fully-satisfied with hosting.co.uk cheap UK hosting service.
    They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased.

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service. Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the best one. You can rely on Hostwinds service, their customers are fully satisfied. They are providing featured fast hosting accounts with available helpful customer care.

The thing is that I was impressed by QHoster.com service and decided to tell you guys how professional they are. Support is helpful and very fast to respond, server performance is easily the best I've experienced, and the range of features for the money is nothing short of excellent.

Use "summervps17" coupon code - It is 17% lifetime discount!
    It is valid for all: Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

My suggestion is http://rareservers.com/uk-linux-vps-ssd.html
    Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY

This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.

IMHO, you can rely on SolVPS.com and their UK ssd vps hosting solutions.
    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.