Thread: CMS Hosting

Default CMS Hosting

Looking for quality hosting for my CMS based websites, I want to host 2 blogs.
    I have found ViUX.com offered cool wordpress hosting accounts.
    Do you know them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Why not to look at other reliable option for getting reliable hosting services?

The hosting market is so competitive. I like SolVPS.com and also Centohost.com web hosts.
    Their long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the hosts with highly redundant servers and quality support.

If you need quality and fast hosting you can rely on ViUX.com. Their service is time-tested and maintained by skilled professional team. Prices are low.

I consider TWO web hosts to be the best for getting CMS hosting: QHoster.com and Hostwinds.com
    They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Quote Originally Posted by Inducto View Post
    Looking for quality hosting for my CMS based websites, I want to host 2 blogs.
    I have found ViUX.com offered cool wordpress hosting accounts.
    Do you know them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
    When you go to their homepage, do you feel like you are looking at a professional company that you could trust with your money and website? If no. Why? Is it because there website looks dodgy or because there terms and conditions seem to be very vague indeed. Then look for something else because you should feel in good about your host since you will be spending quite sometime with them (hopefully).

I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Their tech support is very professional. Viux.com team replied in 3 minutes after my request and solved all the troubles I was experiencing explaining me everything regarding my own mistakes. I like their service, it is quite cheap.
    Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy.

You can also check out Web2.club deals. Their ssd web hosting packages are affordable.
    My site is up, speed is ok, visitors of my site is happy with upload of the pages. Good webmaster tools.

Highly recommend viux.com for anyone looking for reliable hosting and support services.
    The service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.

Hi guys
    Content management system may be likewise programming for website production also oversaw economy furthermore will be introduced on your web host record ex. WordPress, Drupal.
    OHSAS 18001 Certification in Bahrain