Default crypto-currency accepting cloud host

Greetings folks!
    I have found bithost.io that offers cloud hosting powered by DigitalOcean starting from just $0.01/hour.
    Their service is billed hourly and they are fully bitcoin accepted with also dogecoin and litecoin.
    Servers are provisioned in less than a minute.
    What do you think about their services? Trustworthy or not? Any similar solutions available?

To get more information on hosting provider it would be wise to do research with the help of review websites. I can say bithost.io is offering trustworthy service and every feature works properly, you won't regret.

Does the host publish the monthly prices or the ones for 2 years because this shows there openness about pricing because while I was searching for a good host I saw great prices being published but when I looked closer you had to sign up for 2 years to get the great price. If you went on a month to month basis the price can be nearly 50% higher.

According to my experience bithost.io is service provider with good reputation. My friend told me they are accepting bitcoins and you can get their service for like a couple hours just to test something like app or website how it works, that's cool as for me.

One of my friends recommended me to choose Bithost.io and I decided to give them a try.
    Ordered this bitcoin hosting plan:
    Memory - 4GB, Cores - 2 Core. SSD - 60GB, Transfer - 4TB, Hourly Price - $0.08
    It provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.

Everest.net cloud hosting is worth your attention because of their top-notch services with high uptime and quality support. Use them to satisfy all your needs.

The server is very stable. I have never experienced downtime. For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful. They even help me solve my website's problems which is far beyond my expectation.

Thanks Bithost.io for giving me possibility to order DO servers via bitcoins.

I cannot say enough good things about bithost.io and the quality of their bitcoin web hosting services.
    Their Customer service and Support staff were friendly and helpful. Thank you bithost team - I am 100% happy.