Default Looking for Windows VPS in Bulgaria

I would like to choose a reliable web host in Bulgaria that is good for vBulletin boards.
    I need about 40 gbs of hard disk, 2 Cores, Linux + SSD storage.

Is hostplay.com trustworthy web host?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

I can say Libertyvps.net that would be best option to get vps in Europe. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Get a 15% Lifetime Discount on Any VPS Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF15HP

Hostplay.com is great ! Best technical support I have ever had.
    They are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.

I'd like to draw your attention to services provided by hostingsource.com. They have reliable hosting which contains enough resources to run any project smoothly and uninterrupted.

I really appreciate, now I realized that moving my web site to superbithost.com was a clever decision...
    Their tech support is extremely fast. I have gotten responses to my e-mails not even 5 minutes later. The answers I receive are clear and very helpful.

Check out Kvchosting.net virtual server deals that are provided by skilled technical staff. Prices are more than reasonable and stability is as high as possible to provide.

I'd recommend you to use VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com, they provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

I can say Exmasters.com is perfect place for you. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for any webmaster and responsive support.

+ vote for https://www.superbithost.com/offshor...linux/bulgaria

I have asked them to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me. I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.
    I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.