Default Everest cloud hosting

Greetings everyone!
    I want to consult with you, dudes. I need help in choosing cloud ssd hosting solution for my new project.
    What can you say about Everest.net cloud ssd hosting services? Are they reliable?
    Thanks in advance.

Check out plans from a2hosting.com, plans have many useful resources which are able to satisfy all your demands, the OP. Prices are low and support is skillful and knowledgeable for 24 hours.

Maybe Kvchosting.net cloud ssd hosting deals?

Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
    Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!

I recommend to rely on Everest.net services - this company has everything needed for quality hosting: high server uptime and performance, polite skilled support team and affordable deals.

As a good alternative, can recommend QHoster.com and their cPanel web hosting solutions.
    Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

Use "summervps17" coupon code - It is 17% lifetime discount!
    It is valid for all: Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

According to my research Everest is offering reliable ssd cloud hosting solutions with high stability, responsive tech support and reasonable pricing.

Hi, it's great to know about this cloud service here and I am curious to know that can we do the hadoop install in their servers? I have a project in which I need to install hadoop so, if anyone here can tell me it will help. Also, If you have any other good sugestion I am here to know about that too.

Thanks!

You can trust Everest. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.

Thanks you for your replies, they were useful. Now I see Everest.net is trustworthy host. Both upload and download speeds are incredibly fast, and the features are standard but very well supported.

I am happy you found Everest.net trustworthy. If you will have any problems with them you can give a try to VPS.ag as well. Their plans start from 3 Eur/mo.

Viux.com would be the best bet. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
    I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).

It's a company that I will recommend without a doubt.