Default Offshore VPS hosting in Bulgaria?

I would like to choose a reliable web host in Bulgaria that is good for vBulletin boards.
    I need about 40 gbs of hard disk, 2 Cores, Linux + SSD storage.
    Is hostplay.com trustworthy web host?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

I would say Libertyvps.net is the best option to get European based vps. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Get a 15% Lifetime Discount on Any VPS Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF15HP

Hostplay.com impressed me a lot.
    It offers me the best service and pricing are acceptable. Any problems that I have encountered, the support team worked fast to solve it. There is a good communication between users and host team.

I find Libertyvps.net to be perfect place to get offshore vps. This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.

I'd like to say Exmasters.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.

I host only one of clients websites at hostplay.com and I wish I could host all of them.
    Uptime and reliability are taken as featured features. The price is right and flexible because you can pay monthly.

My recommendation is http://superbithost.com
    Their uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly.
    They have helped me to launch a number of adult sites and I'll use it for any website I ever host.

I think you should compare offers to choose the best one. According to my knowledge hostsailor.com is providing fast servers powered with solid hardware and stable networking.

Hostsailor.com is the best hosting provider in Europe, their prices are cheap and plans are full-featured.
    Support is active any time you contact them.