Default VPS in Romania at low rates

I wonder if hostsailor.com is the only company which provides cheap and reliable VPS deals in Romania?
    Do you know better deals elsewhere?

There are always quality alternatives like superbithost.com. Using their service you will receive affordable deals and decent hosting.

Are you sure you need hosted solution exact in Romania?
    I have to say that sometimes US based hosts can deliver you betted speed as if they are located next door. Everything depends on the network provider not on the DC location.
    As good US based hosting company have a look at hostwinds.com.

I recommend Libertyvps.net European vps hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

I can name Hostwinds as suitable option. I was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them. Currently extremely happy - they have already saved me hours of hassle, and they supply some very useful scripts

Thanks for all your replies, buddies.
    Hostsailor.com is the best for me and their tech staff is helpful for 24 hours.
    Will write more about their services later on.

I'd like to say Kvchosting.net is really nice option to get vps hosting with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?

==>> http://atom-hosting.com
    Use coupon code "atomvps40" and get 40% off VPS hosting plans.

Obviously hostsailor.com is decent and reliable and their servers are well-balanced.
    They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with all questions. They are definitely worth a shot.