Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to transfer my bank money to paypal account?

I have only $2 in my univerified paypal account. But I need to send $15 to one person in other country. So I wonder how to transfer my bank money to paypal to increase fund in paypal. Does anyone know the procedure for the same?

Once I also need to pay someone an amount of 3$. I couldn't, as my account is not verified. I asked them (through e-mail) whether they would pay from my bank account or would they prefer to pay through my credit card! They said that they are usually paying through the account holder's credit card. So it is necessary to attach your credit card with your paypal account.

The only way you can transfer funds from your bank account to your paypal account is through a credit card.
    There is no other way you can do that ... That is why they ask you for a credit card verification ..

you can add your credit card and send the required money that is $15 to the other person... It is very easy process...
    SmartzKool

hey dude i don't think that it is possible but i don't understand that why do want to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    you can add your credit card and send the required money that is $15 to the other person... It is very easy process...
    You are saying we can transfer money from our credit card to the other person paypal account. But I want to know can we transfer money from our credit card to our paypal account to increase fund in our paypal account?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    You are saying we can transfer money from our credit card to the other person paypal account. But I want to know can we transfer money from our credit card to our paypal account to increase fund in our paypal account?
    i think we can do it.because i sometimes receive money from others who pay via credit card.so you can do it the same.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    yeah it is possible to do so... You can do that easily...

For more information, visit their help section...!!
    SmartzKool

If you have a credit card then you can use that to transfer money to your paypal account via electronic fund transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    If you have a credit card then you can use that to transfer money to your paypal account via electronic fund transfer.
    Well as said before it is quite easily possible...!!
    SmartzKool

Dear lemon, if you are from India, you need a credit card for deposit in your Paypal account.

Yup you need a credit card to transfer the funds from your bank to paypal ...

I think you can directly send money to any paypal account by linking your credit ... for the transaction there will be some fee

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear lemon, if you are from India, you need a credit card for deposit in your Paypal account.

ok, that very nice..We r from India so, when we try to deposit our money then is it convert into $$ .... is there any charge ? Reply..

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by ishan901

ok, that very nice..We r from India so, when we try to deposit our money then is it convert into $$ .... is there any charge ? Reply..
    Yes they do take fee on the transaction ..
    Actually the money transfer can't be done directly to your pp account ..
    For example you want to pay someone through payapl .. then you can use your credit card which is linked to PP account and pay them directly

well i have never added money from my bank account to paypal till now. i have only been doing the other way round.
    i think you should add a credit card then you will be able to do it

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Actually the money transfer can't be done directly to your pp account ..
    For example you want to pay someone through payapl .. then you can use your credit card which is linked to PP account and pay them directly
    Yeah, I tried to add funds to my PP, but the only option there is to transfer funds from a bank account in USA, although I've linked my card there. But in withdrawal, there are option to withdraw to both my local bank and CC.
    I've never tried to send money directly from my card via PP, though. I heard we'll get charged. How much is it?

Its bit higher than the normal charges. I don't much of the card to Paypal. Just check out their sites and charges.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Default Message

The way you want to transfer this can happen only by credit card.There is no alternative.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    The way you want to transfer this can happen only by credit card.There is no alternative.
    Yes it's for International members. USA people can fund their paypal account from their bank accounts. For them, they have one more option called "add funds" through which they can simply deposit PP from their banks.

well, i have never tried this out anyways.
    by the what is the fees that your bank is charging you for this? can we transfer money from indian bank to our paypal account