Default VPS deal in EU cheaply and reliably

Is hosting.co.uk the best VPS provider in UK?
    Are there better deals elsewhere?

What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?

Think that libertyvps.net would be also a good choice. They offer nice vps deals in EU.
    According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

Being on your place I'd use Libertyvps.net without any hesitations because of their fast support, enterprise servers and big variety of useful features.

Try considering warez-host.com EU vps hosting deals. These guys are reliable.
    The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.

They look rather good from my point of view.
    Give them a try.

Hostsailor.com provides quality and reliable VPS deals in Europe, servers are supported well around the clock and prices are low.
    They are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users.

What is the average monthly uptime?

I know Libertyvps.net got to be the best EU vps. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.

The best hosting solutions are provided by Exmasters. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.

+ vote for libertyvps.net and their bitcoin KVM vps hosting solutions in NL.
    Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all. Especially considering I never have to worry about unplanned server upgrades & PHP changes affecting my clients' websites.

I recommend Libertyvps.net VPS hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.