Hybrid View

Default Server in Romania

Is hostsailor.com the best server provider in Romania?
    Are there any better deals elsewhere?

Hostsailor.com provides quality and reliable servers at modest rates.
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

I can say a1dedicatedservers.com would be best choice. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

I am sure Exmasters.com is perfect option for you. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for any webmaster and responsive support.

According to my knowledge Exmasters.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet View Post
    According to my knowledge Exmasters.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.
    What payment plans are available? For example, if you sign up for a two-year subscription term, do you need to pay that full amount upfront or is it divided into increments?