Default HostingSource.com vs QHoster.com

Which VPS is better to have a deal with comparing deals from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com?
    What would you do being in my place?

The choice of web host depends on the your specific requirements.
    Do you need Linux or Windows VPS? How much disk space, ram and bandwidth your sites require?
    I would give QHoster.com. They look more attractive for me. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.

My preferable option is to use Hostwinds for any vps because of their high quality customer care, solid servers, stable networking and featured cheap plans.

Yes, QHoster.com is very good and honest host. Servers are really stable.
    Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price. Join their FB team: facebook.com/qhoster

You can trust Hostwinds.com hosting solutions. With them any technical query dealt immediately and server performance and stability are high as possible.

Just here to say that I'm happy dealing with QHoster.com team. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features. I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far they have been the best.

You should use hellomails.com vps deals because of their high quality service, stable servers and responsive kind customer care staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Krot View Post
    Just here to say that I'm happy dealing with QHoster.com team. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features. I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far they have been the best.
    What are the renewal terms and fees? Know that if you are a first-time subscriber, you will likely sign up at a discounted rate that the changes when you renew your contract – make sure that you know the full ramifications.

So far, I am extremely impressed with these guys. I've been QHoster.com customer for over 8 months now, there attention to detail, great customer service and excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone.

I vote for HostingSource.com, they have solid servers which work with no downtime.
    Servers are not costly.
    Prices are competitive.

Take a look at hosting from Kvchosting.net, their servers are rock-solid and perfectly managed by their professional techies. Prices are reasonable and service is decent.