Default The best place to buy Wordpress hosting from ...

What's the best place to buy cheap and reliable Wordpress hosting from?
    My friend advised me to try Wordpress hosting from hostround.com, have you ever tried them? How do they work in reality?

I can say ViUX.com that is providing trustworthy Wordpress hosting solutions with high stability, skilled tech support and useful features at low prices.

Services from ViUX.com would be definitely best fit for you.
    They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

I would normally look for in below order:
    1) Support - Technical support is very important.
    2) Value for Price
    3) Uptime. Reliability. Speed

For hosting wordpress sites, I would highly recommend wpneuron.com hosting deals.
    SSL for free. Security is one big concern. They scan all logs and blocking bad bots on the infrastructure-level.

Good guys, recommended!

You know hostround.com provides Wordpress-friendly services at low prices and with high uptime.
    Support is second to none. Check out their plans and choose the best one for your needs.

According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.

Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat. So, can recommend these 2 web hosts:
    - http://centohost.com - 15% off for other services with code "15OFF"
    - http://hostwinds.com - 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
    I call them all-inclusive web hosts.

I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

I want to say that hostround.com is considered to be the best hosting provider with affordable prices and quality webmaster-friendly support.
    There is a nice promo - hosting plans with $1.99 first 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by KromR View Post
    You know hostround.com provides Wordpress-friendly services at low prices and with high uptime.
    Support is second to none. Check out their plans and choose the best one for your needs.
    What type of scalability potential is there? For example, if you start with a shared server plan, are you able to expand your space later or even switch to a dedicated server environment? Or does the provider you are considering specialize in one environment?