Default My favorite ads is www.mediaklondike.net

My favorite ads is www.mediaklondike.net I like it. They agree any sort of traffic (even torrent`s traffic). Payments via ePassporte. Information from site: You will be paid a commission for each order you refer to our sites, which offer your visitors a huge database of movies, music, games, tv shows, etc.
    The base pay per sale for all affiliates is $20. For affiliates sending large amounts of traffic we will negotiate a special pay rate. Some of our partners are currently earning more than $10,000/month!

I collect ~$1000 per month from my sites using www.mediaklondike.net

Dear friend, I can see the site, this is a pay per sale affiliate site. I really not much impressed to see the website.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear friend, I can see the site, this is a pay per sale affiliate site. I really not much impressed to see the website.

@ ishan901 The site link is - http://www.mediaklondike.com/index.html

but I think that minimal payout is $100. which is too much. So, I am not interested with this type of site.

Default Re: My favorite ads is www.mediaklondike.net

Quote Originally Posted by MikeG76
    My favorite ads is www.mediaklondike.net I like it. They agree any sort of traffic (even torrent`s traffic). Payments via ePassporte. Information from site: You will be paid a commission for each order you refer to our sites, which offer your visitors a huge database of movies, music, games, tv shows, etc.
    The base pay per sale for all affiliates is $20. For affiliates sending large amounts of traffic we will negotiate a special pay rate. Some of our partners are currently earning more than $10,000/month!

I collect ~$1000 per month from my sites using www.mediaklondike.net
    Thanks for sharing the link with us just vising the site.
    Take Care.

Media Klondike is an affiliate program. You will be paid a commission for each order you refer to our sites, which offer your visitors a huge database of movies, music, games, tv shows, etc.
    So i dont think earning from affiliate is that easy.

do u have any payment proof then pls share here.. Then I will join this site. Bez I don't think anybody can earn $1000 per month from a single site.. So, show ur payment proof dear...

Earning 1000$ per month online is not an easy task, so anybody claiming this seems hard to believe. I am not interested to use this affiliate programe in anyway. Thanks.