Default VPS deal in Romania at low rates ...

VPS accounts from hostsailor.com were advised me to try as they best one in this realm, is that true? Have you personally used them?

I suggest Libertyvps.net that is providing fast servers built with enterprise hardware by skilled tech support. Their services are affordable to anyone and provided with huge variety of useful free features.

I have been using superbithost.com hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites. They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

Hostsailor.com is a trustworthy hosting provider with affordable prices and affordable prices.
    I'd like to point out they responded very quickly to some issues I had and resolved them right away. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out.

Being on your place I'd use Libertyvps.net without any hesitations because of their fast support, enterprise servers and big variety of useful features.

Use hostsailor.com servers with no doubts as they are considered to be the best in this realm.
    I have found these guys very competent & dedicated. As far as the price is concerned, they are quit good in price & offering very cheap rates to customers with great response & services.

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com is really cool option to purchase vps hosting with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.