Default help to find suitable cloud hosting

Good day!
    I am too tired with my current hosting due too low performance, frequent downtime and slow support, sometimes I wait for reply for days!
    Please share your suggestions and list me some hosting company.
    I've noticed attractive offers provided by Everest.net, they have cloud based hosting with ssd, it is what I need, so what can you say about their services?

I suppose you need to do research on them via google search and define with specs you need. In accordance to my own research I suggest you to rely on Everest.net services, because they have responsive support and reasonable pricing on their featured plans.

I'd like to add that digitalserver.com.mx started to offer nice cloud hosting deals. Servers are in Mexico.
    As for the speed connection, it is really fast. I have no complaints with them and would definitely recommend them.

According to my research Everest.net provider has been rock solid from the beginning and offering reasonable pricing with highest stability and performance, you won't regret of using them.

Take a look at kvchosting.com deals as a good hosting alternative.
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

I am sure Everest.net would be perfect place to get everything needed. Their stable cloud ssd based hosting plans come with nice features and perfectly optimized for any website.

As far as I know at everest.net you can have 7 day free trial, so I assume that would be a good idea to try them out.

KVChosting.com is able to satisfy all your demands, the OP.
    Plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and network is fully-redundant.
    Support is skillful and troubleshooting.

Why not to give rareservers.com a try? They offer cool cloud ssd hosting solutions.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

I will suggest my host provider, 9cubehosting.com for you.They are reliable and support you at all times,and most important is I found they provide the services at low cost.I started hosting my websites with them and have not turned to any other host till now.They help to set up our website and manage it....they provide a good up-time hence your visitors will never have any trouble in accessing your site.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. Paradise View Post
    Take a look at kvchosting.com deals as a good hosting alternative.
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
    What are their customer service/ technical support hours by method? If online chat is available 24/7, what are their phone support hours?

Webhostingbuzz.com can be suitable for meeting all your needs.
    They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with any questions. They are definitely worth a shot.