Default Cheap server is looked for

Servers from vzho.com were advuised me to try as they provide cheap and reliable servers and I need to know how quality are they?
    Do you know them?

To my mind pmgchosting.com would definitely meet your demands. Their servers are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Support is skilled.

Cheap servers from hostingsource.com and webhostingbuzz.com are able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
    The combination of low prices, resourceful plans and high uptime makes them attractive for many IT users.

I can say a1dedicatedservers.com would meet your needs with their featured cheap plans and top level customer care. Support team are kind and professional guys.

I jump at the opportunity and recommend you to look at dcxv.com dedicated servers - pricing and features are well-balanced. My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the company to go with.

I believe warez-host.com is the host you can rely on in any situation.
    Very dependable, creative, and does an all around great job! Their servers are located in:
    - Russia, Netherlands, Bulgaria, Sweden.

Pretty good and cheap dedicated servers offered by foxcloud.net team.
    They don't pretend to be the most stable service, but they do succeed in their goal: providing value for money with features that many developers appreciate.

Servers from hostingsource.com are worth your attention because of their top-notch services with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Support is active and trustworthy. They fix issues in no time if they occur.

As I see server hosting deals from Kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

If you are looking for best server hosting I can name Okayservers.com. Support is fast and skilled, they have properly maintained servers.