Default How people sell domains to others?

I know some people are selling domains after they have used it for a while. That says they are not domain registrars, so I wonder how they can sell domain as I read somewhere only domain registrars can sell domain.

Also usually we buy domain for one year or so. So if we buy from such members, how will they be able to give us for one year as they must have been used the domain for a while.

Can anyone help me with this?

Some people want old domain, some are sale old domain. If you want to apply for google adsense, they want minimum 6 month old domain. When you buy domain from somewhere, you need to change name server first, as your host.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Some people want old domain, some are sale old domain. If you want to apply for google adsense, they want minimum 6 month old domain. When you buy domain from somewhere, you need to change name server first, as your host.
    That`s really a good idea. But I don`t know the procedure how to buy old domain. Can I buy old domain from domain registrar? If I buy from some members, is it possible for me to get for one whole year? Because he might have used some months. Also can I register the old domain with my name?

Old domain always have a better selling price due to it is already existed in net, and have gain enough traffic and popularity get indexed in google. Some good old site have a high google page rank as well. In order to join many advertiseing or affiliate campaigne, normally they will check our domain traffic, where old domain is having the advantages. If you want to buy or sell your domain, you can try going to SEDO.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Old domain always have a better selling price due to it is already existed in net, and have gain enough traffic and popularity get indexed in google. Some good old site have a high google page rank as well. In order to join many advertiseing or affiliate campaigne, normally they will check our domain traffic, where old domain is having the advantages. If you want to buy or sell your domain, you can try going to SEDO.
    Do SEDO pay me immediately if I give my domain to them? Or else, will I have to wait till someone interested in buying my domain?