Thread: linkshare.com

Default linkshare.com

this is a site where you can start earning money from your website and blog. this is a great site to earn money from the advertisements that you publish on your sites
    www.linkshare.com

is this site like google adsence? i am quite interested in this site plz upload a payment proof. how much is this site paying per advertisements

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

how much money can we earn per advertisement from this website? what is the minimum payout of this site? does this site pay via paypal or cheques or e-gold?

Dear mustang, I know already this site. I'm agree with you the linkshare very good affiliate earning. Thanks for sharing.

Well i totally agree with you guys linkshare is one of the biggest affiliate program as CJ and CB and they good network of advertise and publisher i have joined this program posted some links on my blog but my blog don't have that much traffic so still i haven't sold any product but i like their product which they are offering for sell.

Quote Originally Posted by alpine
    is this site like google adsence? i am quite interested in this site plz upload a payment proof. how much is this site paying per advertisements
    This programe is a affiliate programe, not just like google adsense. They advertise various products/service through your website, and if one product sold, you'll get the commission. This is the concept behind those affiliate programe, I think.

what do you have to do in this site?is this site a free hosting site?or is this site just like google adsense?

Default Re: linkshare.com

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    this is a site where you can start earning money from your website and blog. this is a great site to earn money from the advertisements that you publish on your sites
    www.linkshare.com
    Thanks for sharing the link with us.checking the site.hope it will be genuine.
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    www.linkshare.com
    Thanks for sharing the link with us.checking the site.hope it will be genuine.
    Thank You.
    Dear Mustang, Could you pl provide us the information that whether this programe can be used along with google adsense programe?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Dear Mustang, Could you pl provide us the information that whether this programe can be used along with google adsense programe?
    If you blog or site then you can put Linkshare banner with Google Adsense ads and both are from different category...

Google adsense is not easy.You do need have a high traffic website to earn money.But uploading.com is exactly different.Is pay you when downloader download your files.

Quote Originally Posted by waxdk
    Google adsense is not easy.You do need have a high traffic website to earn money.But uploading.com is exactly different.Is pay you when downloader download your files.
    Well making money from Upload.com is really difficult and this site is off topic in this thread but anyway getting paid good points from upload you need members from specific region and it is really difficult to earn from this kind of site...

Ya.Uploading.com is a long run programs.Image you have 50 referral.also uploading.com accept adult content.As my first 2 week I earn 800$ 80% is from adult site.Because internet largest site is adult site

[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by waxdk
    Ya.Uploading.com is a long run programs.Image you have 50 referral.also uploading.com accept adult content.As my first 2 week I earn 800$ 80% is from adult site.Because internet largest site is adult site

[/img]
    Well we are discussing about Linkshare from where upload.com come ! :?:

www.linkshare.com
    friend i have opened the site but don't understand how to earn from it is this site genuine? waiting for your reply.
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    www.linkshare.com
    friend i have opened the site but don't understand how to earn from it is this site genuine? waiting for your reply.
    Thank You.
    its simple
    log to your account,after click programms tab ,you will find all advertisers
    i suggest you ,search JAMAN program, its a free offer for watching TV and clips , they pay 1 $ for any international member ,i got paid more than 38 $ from just this advertiser
    For linkshare,setup your minimum payment for 2 $ ,since they have no minimum for asking for your earning
    good luck

love linkshare

I would like to know what are the requirements so I can sign up at linkshare? Does my blog needs to have a certain PR or traffic? Thanks

Its a very new program for me.. what is the minimum payout there? I think this site is good.. I will also going to join there.. Thanks for the site link..

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Its a very new program for me.. what is the minimum payout there? I think this site is good.. I will also going to join there.. Thanks for the site link..
    its an old affiliate program.
    but it is not easy to earn there.
    i heard that you should have some sales then you can earn money there.

If it is an affiliate programe then the concept behind this is the same like any other affiliate programes. There must be some sale from the advertisements displayed on your blog/website and then only you can earn commission from it.