Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Made a wrong transaction to Indian Bank Transfer

A fews days back I have withdrawn to my bank account but its not yet deposited in the bank account. I guess I have lost my money .What should I do ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Is the PayPal showing status as completed?

If so, you must have received it... I think we both intiated the transaction on same and I Got the payment and infact I did 1 more after that...
    SmartzKool

after the transaction gets completed in paypal it takes some time to get your money in your bank account.i too had thought that i lost my money but after 18 hours i got my money in my bank account so just wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    after the transaction gets completed in paypal it takes some time to get your money in your bank account.i too had thought that i lost my money but after 18 hours i got my money in my bank account so just wait and see.
    Well I receive it within 5-6 hours...

I don't know why it took so long...
    SmartzKool

Dear nick, Paypal takes 5 to 7 business days for sent your money to your bank account. So please check your transfer status, than check your bank account number. If bank account number is wrong, you need to correct it. Contect Paypal support about your mistake. I hope they help you. As my experience I received my payment to my Axis bank account (India)within 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear nick, Paypal takes 5 to 7 business days for sent your money to your bank account. So please check your transfer status, than check your bank account number. If bank account number is wrong, you need to correct it. Contect Paypal support about your mistake. I hope they help you. As my experience I received my payment to my Axis bank account (India)within 2 days.
    Well they say 5-7 days but usually it gets done within 2-3 days... That is what I have experienced in my recent past 3-4 transactions...
    SmartzKool

Hey nick according to their TOS it takes a maximum of 1 week for the transfer to take place ...
    Last time when i transferred it took little time because i ordered for a withdraw on a holiday and saturday sunday are not counted as working days ...

Dear nick, can you receive your money in your Bank account? because you are not make any other post in this thread. If you enter wrong Bank account number in your Paypal, than I think your transaction is not cleared, and the money is deposited in your Paypal again. Please inform.

Dear nick, can you receive your money in your Bank account? because you are not make any other post in this thread. If you enter wrong Bank account number in your Paypal, than I think your transaction is not cleared, and the money is deposited in your Paypal again. Please inform.
    well yeah the money gets deposited again to paypal but a charge of $5 is charged.
    SmartzKool

yes i entered the wrong account number. And So it has proceeded the wrong transaction...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    yes i entered the wrong account number. And So it has proceeded the wrong transaction...
    So finally how much you were charged? and money was deposited back into your account?
    SmartzKool

well there is very least chance, well no chance, that your money would go somewhere else
    so check with the paypal team you would get back your money
    don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    well there is very least chance, well no chance, that your money would go somewhere else
    don't worry
    I think he will get the money back but $5 charge will be deducted from it because its per the paypal rules.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    don't worry
    I think he will get the money back but $5 charge will be deducted from it because its per the paypal rules.
    ya he will get his money back and also get charged for it
    so its always better to check the account number properly
    but once the first transaction has been done the account number is retained right, so need of entering again

ya he will get his money back and also get charged for it
    so its always better to check the account number properly
    but once the first transaction has been done the account number is retained right, so need of entering again
    Well I will agree to this. In the starting I was very tensed when i initiated the first transaction but now i am casual when i initiate any such withdrawal.
    SmartzKool

don't worry
    well, it is not $5 fees actually, in my country india it is just 50 INR ($1.80) if it is below 7000 INR withdrawal

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    don't worry
    well, it is not $5 fees actually, in my country india it is just 50 INR ($1.80) if it is below 7000 INR withdrawal
    Well, $5 will be charged by paypal for even Indians if you put invalid or wrong account number.
    BTW: $50 is just $1 not $1.80

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, $5 will be charged by paypal for even Indians if you put invalid or wrong account number.
    BTW: $50 is just $1 not $1.80
    Well 50 INR is not even $1, its $1.05 I guess.

Yup you are right $5 is charged when wrong transactions are done. I mentioned that only in my previous reply.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    i also had same problem i was also thinking that my money is lost..transaction gets completed from paypal side on next day only but it takes two more days to get credited in bak account.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    i also had same problem i was also thinking that my money is lost..transaction gets completed from paypal side on next day only but it takes two more days to get credited in bak account.
    Well it depends on your bank, they are solely responsible for this as they are the one who process the request after paypal completes.
    SmartzKool