Default US hosting with 99.9% network uptime?

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company.
    What do you think about Dailyrazor.com?

The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order wordpress hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?

If you are in search of quality wordpress hosting provider take a look at ViUX.com. You will receive from them high stable scalable plans at reasonable rates. Support team is skilled and available.

I believe there is a sense in comparison! Check out http://www.hostwinds.com/

Phenomenal Customer Service! Their customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers).
    Pricing is also, good enough.

Seems to me ViUX.com are able to satisfy all your needs at modest rates. They are fully reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

IMHO, kvchosting.com will suit your demands. Their ssd web hosting plans are affordable.

Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

I must say ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get stable WP hosting. Their support replies in minutes, stability is great and prices are reasonable.

I believe QHoster.com is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online. Coupon code : xmas16
    15% DISCOUNT FOR LIFE!!!
    Only 30 coupons available so hurry up!!!

The code is valid for all cPanel hosting plans, cPanel Reseller plans , Linux/Windows RDP VPS and cPanel Managed VPS including the upgrades.

You will be pleased with ViUX.com hosting deals. As for client care you will love it, whenever you contact them, you'll experience great reaction efforts and stable featured plans.

A2hosting.com is worth trying because of there top-notch services.
    Prices are competitive and support is trooubleshooting and fast.

Services from hostingsource.com are woth your attention because of their stable and reliable services.
    Prices are compoetitive for the webmasters with a tight budget.

iFastNet.com can be suitable for your needs.
    Plans are full of useful resources which are able to satisfy all your needs.
    Uptime is high and SSD technology makes load speed fast.

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.