Default SSD VPS account to buy from a trustworthy provider ...

Hostingsource.com provides attractive SSD VPS solutions and they are entrancing for me and I wonder if they are the best in this realm?
    Are there any alternatives to them?

I'd say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get fast ssd vps hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Found nice customer hosting reviews about hostingsource.com web host and gave them a try. I am already planning on upgrading my subscription. As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime. This experience has been great. Keep up the good work guys, you are definitely appreciated!

According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is offering smooth ssd vps services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.

When ever I needed support hostingsource.com was always there 24/7. Check out this vps hosting plan:
    VPS - II - Price - $15/mo
    2 CPU Core, 40GB - SSD DISK, 6TB - DATA TRANSFER, 2GB - RAM
    I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.

As I see ssd vps hosting deals from kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive. On the account of the fact I can recommend Hostwinds.com ssd and budget vps deals.

Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.

VPS deals from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com can be suitable for your needs, the OP.
    Check out their plans as they are full-featured and have well-balanced servers which are not costly.

You can go with Kvchosting.com hosting solutions with no doubts. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

I second a2hosting.com, their plans are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users.
    SSD technology makes load speed fast.
    Prices are low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans. Support is active and troubleshooting.