Default I need help and ASP.net hosting suggestions

Greetings everyone,

I came upon Webhosting talk while searching for reviews for other possible ASP.net hosting solutions. I've taken over as IT manager and need to support an ASP.net based shopping cart solution with a SQL backend that was developed in-house and is hosted by DiscountASP.net. I'm being pushed to find a new host due to multiple DDoS's they've experienced which made our website inaccessible and customers were unable to purchase during a high volume 15 day window. On day 3 of accepting orders DiscountASP.net was unavailable for about 14 hours. This caused a big loss of sales and damage to our brand and it isn't the first time this has happened!

As such I've recognized we have to find another host as well as being pushed by senior management to move. I've already found asphostportal.com - what can you say about them?

Check Plusplushosting.net web hosting deals.

My network and server uptime are great - 99.9% - sites are always up.
    This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

I have no idea about them. I am 100% sure that 4Goodhosting is the best host you can rely on. According to my long time experience, they have decent and reliable servers. My websites are so fast and very responsive than ever before. Pricing is extremely reasonable. Support is available 24/7 and ready to assist without any hesitation. They respond fast often with full solution. Just try them.

If you are in search of quality hosting provider take a look at ViUX. You will receive from them high stable scalable plans at reasonable rates. Support team is skilled and available.

Think that it will be useful to recommend digitalserver.com.mx and their hosting deals.
    I highly recommend their hosting services, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team... .

Anyway it is better to know more before signing up.

I know that QHoster.com is reliable and trustworthy web hosting provider.
    Support staff is amazing they will guide you on every step, will it be billing, technical thing or you are doing migration.

I am sure you can use Hostwinds hosting with no hesitations. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

To my mind hostwinds is really great option to get any hosting solutions. They are targeted on customer satisfaction and have solid servers.

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.