Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default ECU Money-www.ecumoney.com

Hello guys,

You heard about this new payment processor called ECUmoney?

They pay you $5 for verifying yourself(just for few days as promotion).

Many sites have been supporting this like WTH, MGF are supporting this processor.

http://www.ecumoney.com

- SmartzKool
    SmartzKool

verifying means that you must verify your account with your credit car,right?or else can we verify our account with a bank account also?

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    verifying means that you must verify your account with your credit car,right?or else can we verify our account with a bank account also?
    No you don't need any CC or bank account to verfiy, you just need to upload your Photi ID proof and a utility proof.
    SmartzKool

thanks for that.i have already registered in that and i want to know is there any option to transfer the funds from ECU to our bank account?i have searched a lot but could not find it.please let me know how can we transfer the funds to our bank account.

thanks for that.i have already registered in that and i want to know is there any option to transfer the funds from ECU to our bank account?i have searched a lot but could not find it.please let me know how can we transfer the funds to our bank account.
    Well I have converted the ECUmoney balance to the LR using SwapGold and now I will convert it to the PayPal. Remember minimum to convert using SwapGold is $10.
    SmartzKool

do you have a silver account in ECU?did you send a scan copy of your passport?i thought that it wasn't safe doing that?so can't we upgrade our account to silver in any other way?

do you have a silver account in ECU?did you send a scan copy of your passport?i thought that it wasn't safe doing that?so can't we upgrade our account to silver in any other way?
    Well I did not send my scanned copy of passport. I sent them my Driving licence copy. Also my telephone bill.

I have a silver account there.

I think they can't do anything by knowing these details.
    SmartzKool

those are your id proof and the address proof and one can do a lot with with anyones id proof and address proof.i think that it is very dangerous to send those copies.i think you have an idea what i am speaking about.

If you sent a scanned copy of you r ID they can make anther original looking one from it. You might get the liabilities if they are doing anything wrong with the Ids because it is your responsibility to keep these things safe. i suggest not to give such things to an unknown company

those are your id proof and the address proof and one can do a lot with with anyones id proof and address proof.i think that it is very dangerous to send those copies.i think you have an idea what i am speaking about.
    Well yeah I actually getting what you mean to say but It is fine with me. I mean I can trust them.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by moreinfo
    If you sent a scanned copy of you r ID they can make anther original looking one from it. You might get the liabilities if they are doing anything wrong with the Ids because it is your responsibility to keep these things safe. i suggest not to give such things to an unknown company
    well i too think the same thing that it is not safe to give the ID proof and the address proof to anyone because for anything in this world you want everybody asks for the same thing and if it goes into the wrong hands then much things can happen which indirectly involves us.

well i too think the same thing that it is not safe to give the ID proof and the address proof to anyone because for anything in this world you want everybody asks for the same thing and if it goes into the wrong hands then much things can happen which indirectly involves us.
    Look at this -

ECUmoney Limited is a New-Zealand Private International Bank registered on Sept 10th, 2008 under the reference number 2171140.
    Tax number (IRD - Inland Revenue number) is: 100-602-156
    IRD: Phone 0800-377-774 / Fax. +69-93-629-001
    www.ird.govt.nz
    SmartzKool

if you have a ECU account and you are a member in MGF and if you request your payout to ECU then the admin of MGF was giving you a bonus of $2 for the promotion.the offer is valid for a limited period.

Quote Originally Posted by stalinloud
    if you have a ECU account and you are a member in MGF and if you request your payout to ECU then the admin of MGF was giving you a bonus of $2 for the promotion.the offer is valid for a limited period.
    yeah this is true... I have already got a payment from them with $2 extra...
    SmartzKool

well till when is the offer valid.i had redeemed my money just 2 days back and had no idea about this well then too i will be trying to reach the another payout very soon in MGF.hey thanks for posting the certificate.now i believe in ECU.

well till when is the offer valid.i had redeemed my money just 2 days back and had no idea about this well then too i will be trying to reach the another payout very soon in MGF.hey thanks for posting the certificate.now i believe in ECU.
    Well I don't know till when is the offer valid... I think they will be removing the offer soon...
    SmartzKool

I got more information on this site from the companies site of new zealand.

Go here - http://www.companies.govt.nz/cms/onl...template/AGENT

and then click on register search, then type ecumoney limited in the query and you will get the result
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by stalinloud

i too have heard about this and i have almost reached the minimum payout in this site and i think that i will utilize this offer.thanks for providing the info.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    i too have heard about this and i have almost reached the minimum payout in this site and i think that i will utilize this offer.thanks for providing the info.
    After receiving the payout with this offer, I have reached half of the payout there again... I think I will utilise this offer again...
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    After receiving the payout with this offer, I have reached half of the payout there again... I think I will utilise this offer again...
    have you utilized this offer already?please can you post the payment proof.but it is quite difficult to transfer the funds from ECU to your bank account.please let me know how would you do this.