Default Which broker you are with?

Which broker you are with? WHY>>

I am with FreshForex for nearly couple of years. Of late, they have been improving their services & offering. I get their lowest possible spreads and fast executions. I need not worry about re-quotes too. They have sweetened the deal with 101% tradable bonus, 36% interest on deposits, $15 rebates per trading lot. They also offer free forex education and have excellent customer support. Withdrawals are very fast which everyone wants that way.

It’s interesting to know that, as I am working with OctaFX broker, it’s one of the finest broker there is and the best part about them is that they are not just reliable, but have superb conditions to back it up, so that’s why I enjoy things so much with them. I am operating with their ECN Account which can be done with as low as 5 dollars, so that really makes thing work out very nicely and gives me real comfort to things. I also use their cTrader platform, it’s especially develop for ECN trading and I never ever have to worry about anything at all since there are no issues over slippage, re quote or even delay, so that helps me work very smoothly and that gives me real boost.

I am with FreshForex broker and I had taken their 101% tradable bonus which doubled my initial deposit. This bonus is a margin calculated one, meaning this bonus is added to your initial deposit and acts like your own money. If there is some loss, it is taking from this combined amount & not from initial only! Very cool, isn’t it? But explore other cool features like no slippages or re-quotes, ultra-low spreads/commissions, 1:500 leverage, forex education, good customer support and fast withdrawals!

I am currently with OctaFX, as they are all very special and that too by all reasons. They offer wide range of tools and resources that not only helps me in working, but it keeps me entirely comfortable and relaxed. The biggest benefit comes through their stead spreads at 0.1 pips while there are over 70 instruments to select from and we can even start with just 0.01 lot size, so all this makes trading simply love able in every way!

I am with FP Markets and they are absolutely above the league of majority. The greatest advantage for me is them been absolutely safe and secure, it’s through them been licensed by ASIC and is 100% Australian owned and operated company servicing since last 11/12 years, so that’s the game setter for me. As per rest, I feel absolutely thrilled with low spreads, quick execution, daily experts’ insights on market and much more, so not just security, but facilities are absolutely top notch here which makes them legendary!

I am with FP Markets and they are absolutely above the league of majority. The greatest advantage for me is them been absolutely safe and secure, it’s through them been licensed by ASIC and is 100% Australian owned and operated company servicing since last 11/12 years, so that’s the game setter for me. As per rest, I feel absolutely thrilled with low spreads, quick execution, daily experts’ insights on market and much more, so not just security, but facilities are absolutely top notch here which makes them legendary!

I believe it’s very much simple logic that we need quality broker not these fancy offering, as it makes no difference. I only prefer broker that I can trust and rely upon. Luckily, I have just that but also great facilities to work around which is easier with OctaFX broker, as they are awesome having lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while they even have magnificent rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades!

I am with the best in FreshForex. They have it all from having swap free account to gigantic Deposit Bonus which is up to 101% plus much more, it’s all sensational and helps working out everything so nicely to bring out the best!