Default Hostingsource.com vs Qhoster.com

VPS solutions from Hostingsource.com and Qhoster.com are attractive and I need to stick to only one, what is that?

You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

For me, HostingSource.com would be the best bet.
    They keep everything running smoothly and any time I have questions I just AIM them and someone is there waiting.
    Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed.

If we are talking about the price you will see that hostingsource.com offers it starting from $4 for the first month - so for this parameter at least they are better.

Hostingsource.com is a decent host which provides quality SSD hosting services with high uptime and fully-redundant.
    Prices are low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans.

Now been with QHoster.com for almost a year, and am still very satisfied.
    They are top notch. The support team is always there and drops a message from time to time to see how you are making out. It is fast and the pricing is solid.

I vote for hostingsource.com.
    Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.
    SSD technology makes their load speed fast.
    Plans contain many useful resources to run websites in a quality manner.

Happy using QHoster.com web hosting service. Uptime is perfect.
    It's good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.

Well hostingsource.com is a decent provider and having deals with them means your websites are in a firm and secure hands.
    SSD technology makes load speed fast and prices are low.

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be perfect place to buy vps hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

I know that hostwinds.com is providing fast SSD VPS hosting solutions provided by skilled team. They are reputable host with featured solutions, cheap prices and rock-solid servers.

I am lucky to have chosen QHoster.com hosting service - these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently. My site's pages load really fast, think that it is due to their processor. Their server locations are:

UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.

I suggest JVMHost.com as trustworthy vps host. With them my projects are always up and running smoothly. Their staff is always ready to assist with any question.

My recommendation is to use Kvchosting.com VPS hosting deals. With them your projects will run fast and smooth. Professional support is always ready to help.