Default VPS account to buy ... what host is good at it?

If you have to buy a quality and cheap VPS account, what host would oyu have a deal with?
    Hostafrica.co.za and solvps.com have nice offers and I am in two minds which provider is better to follow?

No doubt, SolVPS is one of the best choices. Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

If you are looking for high level client care check out webhostingzone.org vps hosting. I know them as time-tested company with solid servers and skilled techies.

I vote for Hostafrica.co.za.
    They have SSD technology which makes load speed fast and immediate deployment!
    XY8S12XYB8 is their 10% off. Support is helpful for 24 hours.

===>> http://rareservers.com/

Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY
    My VPS is up and running within 24 hours. Best of all, my site is noticeably more responsive. The will always go the extra effort, been with them almost 8 months and never regretted it once.

I'd like to say Kvchosting.com would be best place to get SSD VPS hosting solutions. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

SolVPS.com is the best host for getting Linux and Windows ssd vps hosting accounts.
    My uptime is significantly higher than it was with my previous host. Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat.
    Good uptime, good support - most of the time!

Speeds are great and everything just works.

So far webhostingzone.org have been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful. All of my issues and questions were answered within minutes at most.

Trust SolVPS.com - many of my clients are happy using their ssd based hosting services.
    This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

As I see ssd vps hosting deals from kvchosting.com can be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

I'd draw your attention to VPS deals from hosting.co.uk, they have stable servers which work with no glitches.
    Prices are affordable and all their VPS can be tested for 1 GBP per month, if you order a VPS, the first month is 1GBP.
    special15off is their 15% off.

LABELHOSTING.COM
    Label Hosting is the leading in web hosting company and cheap web hosting services, reseller hosting, domain name registration, G Suite, Google Apps provider in India. Providing world-class technical support & hosting to over 10,000 websites across the globe.

The best VPS accounts are available form hosting.co.uk, all their VPS can be tested for 1 GBP per month, if you order a VPS, the first month is 1GBP
    This month Special: Limited time discount code…
    15% off all hosting packages
    Enter this code at checkout: special15off.

The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

InMotionHosting is best VPS provider in North America.