Default UK hosting - where to have it from?

Where can I have a cheap and reliable UK hosting service from?
    Is that keenweb.co.uk?

You need to settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.

SolVPS.com would be perfect choice if you need host with stable servers located in UK.
    New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

You can get nice UK web hosting solutions at QHoster.com - Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime!
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

+ vote for SolVPS web host.

They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.
    Recommend them more than highly.

I suggest ViUX.com web hosting solutions. They have powerful servers, stable network and low-cost deals with useful features.

I recommend Hostwinds.com that is offering performance-oriented hosting, no matter what location is needed. You will receive top level hosting service provided by available knowledgeable tech staff. Servers are solid.