Default Need US web host with e-commerce friendly hosting packages

Looking for hosting in US that is e-commerce friendly and offer affordable hosting packages.
    What can you tell me about a2hosting.com and its cPanel web hosting services?

I need 15 gbs of disk and 250 gbs of bandwidth.
    Is their support professional? Do they accept paypal?

Check hostingsource.com and check their VPS options. I think that would be really good for you to start with VPS. Their VPS prices are not expensive and at $8 per month you can get really good service.

As an alternative option I can name iFastNet.com as the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability.

I can say that a2hosting.com is reliable and good customer service hosting provider. They were very responsive about setting up the site. shell access and access to standard unix tools is great. software selection is amazing.

Reliability has exceeded my expectations.

As an alternative I recommend ViUX.com that is offering quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

For e-commerce that is better and that is recommended to have dedicated hosted solution. I can suggest and recommend you Hostingsource. There you can get VPS at $8 per month. I like their services and I think you will value that as well.

I can point out that a2hosting.com is one of the best hosts I've had the chance to test.

I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there. As for the pricing, it is reasonable.

If I were you I'd check the host which has as shared hosting as higher by level services like VPS or dedicated servers. That would allow you to upgrade as you grow your plans. I think if you go with such company as hostwinds you will have all that .

As a perfect alternative, try to check QHoster.com cPanel web hosting deals.

Submitted tickets are also quickly attended.
    Uptime and reliability are taken as featured features.
    The price is right and flexible because you can pay monthly. So go give them a try. Highly recommended!

To my mind Kvchosting.com would be best fit for any webmaster who is looking for reliable company with professional team. They have highest performance I've ever experienced.

Use a2hosting.com with no doubts, they are proven to be the best in delivering their services in a webmaster-friendly manner.
    SSD technology makes load speed fast and support is second to none.

Quality hosting services from ViUX.com are able to satisfy the needs of any discriminating webmaster with a tight budget. You will always receive quick plies from their staff and get highest stability from their cloud solutions.

Check this great alternative ==>> http://dailyrazor.com/

Incredible amount of disk space, bandwidth and benefits as no other company. And they always try to do their best.
    Love these guys.